Sunday 8 February 2015

WTF is so funny?

I am becoming increasingly concerned, as I research the pensions market and consider how best to maximise my retirement income, that any annuity, income drawdown, enhanced annuity, fixed term annuity, invested annuity, or any number of the new products coming on stream from april this year, carries a statutory obligation encoded in the terms & conditions of pension providers that recipients of aforesaid products must agree to inhale vast quantities of nitrous oxide on a regular basis so that they always look like a bunch of hysterical hyenas.

We've just nicked this from the Waitrose carpark 


Have I had my breakfast yet?


I've just pissed myself again

and here is a picture of a bunch of saddoes comparing urine samples. Fortunately the nitrous oxide has taken the edge off the whole proceedings


No comments:

Post a Comment