Saturday 20 June 2015

Google: Ha!

I am sure many people out there have noticed the insidious nature in which Google seems to be able to track your every thought and deed. For example, I went to Brighton the other day, took a few pictures. Here is a typical one of Brighton Bobbies on the Beat

Excuse me sir, can I look at your credentials?

and when I got home, there was an email from Google entitled, "a day out in Brighton" They had thoughtfully put my pictures in order, complete with a map of where I had been, and my inside leg measurement.

I mean, BLOODY HELL - what's going on?

Here is a link to a website about tea shoppes in Tunbridge Wells we think you might like

However, this morning I got a helpful email from Google recommending the following website:

"Do you take your pets on vacation? What’s your funniest story about traveling pets"

Aaarrggghhhh AAAARRGGHHHH  AAAARRGGHHHHH anyone who has even the vaguest awareness of my existence will know that I would rather pull my own face off with a rusty set of blunt pliers than have anything to do with a pet.


If that's what you think Google, you know nothing about Tuco. Nothing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment