Thursday 18 August 2016

Trump

Trump's new campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said today of Trump, who has never held any elected office:

"He doesn't look at things through a political lens like traditional politicians. It's very refreshing that Donald Trump speaks the way Americans speak."

Hmmm okay, errrr...that's a good thing is it?

So if Trump were a car mechanic for example, I guess this is how a conversation would go:

Customer Hello, I've brought my car in as it's making a kind of knocking noise every time I change gear

Car mechanic Trump Yeah, I get that a lot. Sort of a grinding, knocking grating noise?

Customer Yes that's it! So refreshing to finally talk to someone who speaks my language!

Trump Well what can I say? I like to think I'm on the same level as any regular Joe

Customer Well that's just great. So. Can you fix it?

Trump What? Oh, no no. No, I don't have the first clue about how these things actually work...



No comments:

Post a Comment