Friday 11 July 2014

Oh the horror



Have started to venture out without my stick for short walks, but am avoiding rough ground at the moment.

 

I have to really concentrate on not limping, which is hard, and means that I am not always completely concentrating on where I am going.



So I think I can be forgiven when I should have seen this horror show approaching, and crossed the road to avoid feelings of disgust, nervous hysteria, projectile vomiting, catatonia, dementia, and eventually a lingering and painful death.




WARNING



those of a nervous disposition may want to stop reading. Others should wear old cloths and cover their viewing screen with a vomit-proof membrane.

Apart from animals dressed as humans,



 I think this is the most sick and perverted thing I have ever seen:

Walking with maximum concentration towards Bounds Green , I noticed  (TOO LATE) two ladies, arm in arm, walking along the pavement towards me. Clad in rough demin, chains, and cropped hair, with their hands seemingly down the back of each others' torn jeans, I suspected they may favour the Isle of Lesbos as their holiday destination.

As they approached, I noticed something dangling from the chin of the shorter and chunkier of the two ladies. As they passed, my eyes were transfixed on her face. She had a huge wart on the side of her chin, out of which were growing thick black coarse hairs, about three inches long, platted together, and tied in a tiny. Pink. Bow.

The Horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment