Monday 12 January 2015

What's wrong with everyone??

I was walking towards the station to get the 8.41 to Moorgate. There is a train at 8.38, and I could see it coming into the station

WAKE UP! This is really interesting

Anyway, suddenly a swarm of panicked commuters elbows past me in their hysterical and desparate headlong rush to catch this train, otherwise they are going to have to wait ANOTHER THREE MINUTES for the next one.

OUT OF MY WAY! I HAVE TO PRESENT THE BOUGHT LEDGER UPDATES TO SNETTERTON-LEWIS AT 9.30!!!

I cling to the wall, and continue to creep along towards the platform. I am aware of a rapid tap tap tappity tapping coming up behind me and turn just in time to be elbowed aside by some guy ON CRUTCHES, who just manages to hurl himself onto the 8.38 as the doors close.

Here's your return ticket to Orpington sir. Where would you like me to stick your umbrella?

Christ on a bike what's WRONG with these people?

Is the fact that I have retired mean I do everything incredibly slowly, or is everyone else stark raving bonkers?

No comments:

Post a Comment