Wednesday 5 August 2015

Titanic

This is getting serious. Three days to go till she retires. I have been kind of half-assing my way through everything.

A typical day looks like this:

Missus leaves for work.

Get up. Not sure what the hell I'm doing today.

Let's try a different shade of mascara today

Maybe have something for breakfast. Not sure what the hell to have.

How about Liver in Lager?

Spend the morning wondering what the hell to do

Hey, you wanna catch that Doris Day retrospective at The NFT?

Have lunch if I can find something

WAITER!! Another bowl of miso soup, and be quick about it

Spend the afternoon half-assing about, dealing with door to door salesmen...

Oh yes, sorry to disturb you sir, but we are in the area selling replacement windows...

Evening: the Missus comes home from work. I make up some half-assed story as to what the hell I have been doing all day.

I think she has a list..

Is that an iceberg I see on the horizon?

Well I guess I could tidy my study. There's nothing else needs doing is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment