Tuesday 4 November 2014

Rocket Science

After nearly nine months dicking about, I have, almost against my better judgement, started doing things other than eating, sleeping and complaining.


Sorry, sorry: I meant turn left!!

OK haven't quite got to driving a plane yet, but I have been studying a bit of Physics and attending lectures


Anyone got a comb?

Last week we had a lecture about Newtonian mechanics - you know the sort of thing - cannonball trajectories, throwing a body off a cliff, generally how objects move when you hurl them somewhere.

And either the lecturer was particularly testy that evening, or we were all particularly thick. At any rate, after half an hour of trying unsuccessfully to explain all this to us, he threw his hands in the air and said rather petulantly, "oh come on, it's not rocket science!!"

               ...to which I just could not help myself and said

               "well actually, it is"


Hey smartass, you wanna takeover?

Am expecting an E-



No comments:

Post a Comment