Sunday 5 July 2015

Best film ever

It's Sunday. It's raining on and off. The missus has gone out with the mother-in-law on some nefarious errand


Do join us, ladies. We're just playing Monopoly

I'm all alone, which gives me a chance to revisit the Best Film Ever Made.

Haven't seen it for a while. I know I've got a DVD somewhere.

I should really have a sort out

Aha! Here it is.

Any ideas?


Nothing so acclaimed


Close


Well, yes, of course, but apart from this one

None other than


Two hours, 51 minute special extended version. It was so long, the missus returned before it finished.

"Oh God," she says "not this again. The music makes it sound like it's the finale every 5 minutes, but it never seems to end."

I know what she means. Think I'll go for Bambi next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment